The Cook County Sheriff’s Central Warrants Unit data search page provides access to publicly available information about persons wanted by Law Enforcement Agencies in Cook County. The primary purpose of providing this information is to make the citizens of Cook County aware of individuals who are considered “WANTED” within their communities and to provide guidance on how to report vital information on the whereabouts of these individuals.
- The individuals listed within this database have or have had warrants issued for their arrests in relation to criminal and/or civil court proceedings.
- An individual’s presence on this list is not indicative of guilt or innocence. Also, this list does not differentiate between those who have been charged and those who have been convicted.
- The records contained here should be considered informational only and no attempts should be made to apprehend any of the individuals listed. Only law enforcement officers may effectuate arrests.
- Due to data transfer processes, certain data may not be current and all data is subject to change. The Cook County Sheriff’s Office updates this information regularly in an effort to ensure that the information on the website is complete and accurate. Any and all address information listed for each subject is a relay of what is reflected on the warrant issued by a Court. For additional information on a specific individual, please contact the Sheriff’s Office or your local law enforcement agency.
- Information compiled on this website may not be used to harass or threaten wanted individuals or their families. Anyone who uses this information to commit a criminal act against another person may be subjected to criminal prosecution.
If you believe that any of the information found in these records is inaccurate, please contact the Cook County Sheriff’s Central Warrants Unit’s Records Office at (708) 865-4915 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
For additional information on a wanted individual or to provide additional information on the whereabouts of any individual listed on this website contact the Cook County Sheriff’s Central Warrants Unit’s Investigations office at (708) 865-4902 or email@example.com.
By clicking on the “Accept” button below, you are indicating that you agree to the conditions set forth in this disclaimer. If you decline agreement to the conditions set forth in this disclaimer, you will be redirected to the Cook County Sheriff’s Home Page.